She Keeps Making Up Excuses

But i wouldn't bother asking anymore if she keeps doing that. she should have to work a little harder if she wants to see you, and if she has a really busy schedule then she needs to make time. considering she went to formal with you and totally initiated that then she probably likes you and isn't making excuses :) just don't wait too long for. Ever since then whenever i causally ask her out she keeps making excuses. some i can believe like she says "friday is her family day." and other excuses like that. the one she uses a lot though is that she is hanging out with a friend she hasn't seen in a long time. i remember one time i asked her out, she said "yeah that's a good idea," but. The wierd thing is that a few days before she wrote some personal things with me, she talk to me first. i can understand when i'm not liked, but i'm confused here a bit. she doesn't seem to be trying to get rid of me, but why she don't want to go out. i think that even if she is busy she will name a day, when she is free..

Awkward Moment Seal Is the Meme for All Your Slippery ...

Awkward moment seal is the meme for all your slippery

Healthy living | Adventures in Living Lean

Healthy living | adventures in living lean

Weekly Anime Impressions � Spring 2015 � Week 4 � Nisekoi ...

Weekly anime impressions � spring 2015 � week 4 � nisekoi

She says she loves me but calls guys and makes excuses girlfriend making excuses not to see me she keeps making excuses not to see me my girlfriend is not spending any time with me long distance community experts online right now.. The woman, justifiably annoyed by the spreadsheet (which her husband emailed her before she left on a business trip), posted it to reddit -- and the responses poured in.. I don't get it. she says yes to something, and a few hours/days later she makes an excuse and gets out of it. then she texts me a few days later and....

she keeps making up excuses