What Does The Storage Shed Do In My Singing Monsters

The storage shed in my singing monsters was released with the 1-year anniversary update on september 3rd 2013. this storage shed is a structure that can be found in the structure section of the game.. In my singing monsters, structures are buildings, objects, or things that are available on every island. while decorations are used to increase a monster's happiness (or to aesthetically decorate an island), each structure has its own function that it provides to the player.. My singing monsters has joined the halloween spirit with a limited edition monster for halloween! the monster available to you right now until october 31 midnight is the punkleton monster ()!a pumpkin-skeleton like monster that will simply make your island spookier than ever!.







My singing monsters tips and tricks use the storage shed (e) to stash decorations, but they will not affect monsters when stored. view your stored items in the shed by selecting contents. use the humble hotel (f) to store monsters, which will not produce coins but will not occupy beds in the castle. to shift a monster to the hotel, move. Welcome to the my singing monsters wiki page which contains all you need to know to have a comfy and relaxed play. nothing compares to the ability to be able to find all things msm-related in one place. my singing monsters is a fun mobile game which puts you in the role of a collector of strange and different singing creatures.. We�ve got a new my singing monsters game! even though we can see it on our device as �my singing monsters 2�, it is actually a prequel to the original game, set in the past, and titled my singing monsters: dawn of fire.but these are details that don�t matter that much..

what does the storage shed do in my singing monsters